The Delaware County Trial Lawyers Association is composed of more than fifty trial lawyers practicing in the Greater Philadelphia area, including Delaware County, PA.
Our mission is to:
- -Uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- -Promote the administration of justice for the public good;
- -Advance the cause of those who are harmed and must seek redress therefore;
- -Uphold the honor and dignity of the profession of law;
- -Preserve the independence of the judiciary;
- -Uphold and improve the adversary system; and
- -Preserve and protect the right to trial by jury
Combined, our members cover a wide variety of practice areas including, but not limited to, serious personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, worker’s compensation, divorce and family law, insurance bad faith, and business disputes.